Message from the owner:
We are currently re-branding our online presence. Some functionality of this site may be affected.
My primary goal is to provide every bride and groom with a stress-free wedding day that they will remember for a lifetime. This is achieved with careful planning, attention to detail, and the experience gained from hundreds of successful events.
I hope you discover that my pricing options make me one of the best values in town. Pricing will vary depending on equipment and staffing needs as well as event location, number of guests and other variables. In order to price your event accurately, I use the following course of action:
• Consultation – Initial contact with you to discuss the budget and scope of your event.
• Presentation of Service – Sound and lighting options are presented that best match your specific event and budget.
• Weeks Before the Event – Your DJ will follow up with you to address your event itinerary as well as adjust for any changes or concerns you may have.
• The Event Day – The Heartland DJ Service team: tests, packs, and delivers all audio visual equipment. Your DJ will set up, operate equipment and maintain contact with you and all other vendors insuring seamless coordination throughout your event.
- Chuck Norris
Below are frequently asked questions we encounter. Please feel free to contact us for greater explanation or if a topic is not covered.
• Is set-up time included in the price?
• Are there any hidden fees?
• How much time will the DJ require to Setup?
• How much of a deposit is required?
• Will the DJ be available for overtime?
• Can we meet the DJ that will perform our event?
• Can our guests make song requests to the DJ?
• Can we bring CD’s (music) for the DJ to play?
• How far in advance should I book a DJ?
• Is your name really Chuck Norris?
What makes Heartland DJ Service the best choice
for your event?
• 100% dedication to the success of every event.
• No dead air between songs.
• Customizable playlist and sequence of events.
• Premium JBL sound quality.
• Lighting that is fun to dance to.
• Last but not least, we love what we do!
“We found DJ Chuck Norris on Wedding Wire. As promised, set up was clean, projector was bright and well seen. This is the kind of DJ and DJ company you would want involved with your event..”
~ Tom & Angela W.
“DJ was very very good, everything we asked for he did and more. You will not be disappointed, DJ dressed and acted very professional”
~ Matt & Sara V.